Want to develop the New Digital TV?
The TeraVolt is currently looking for a dedicated, higly motivated and passoinate full stack developer for our developer team
Full Stack Developer for New TV (m/w/d)
Your mission: Develop and operate our self designed live sports data processing system, Datacruncher, guaranteeing smooth international live TV productions. The aim of this project is to develop a product to gather/receive, aggregate, process, enrich and deliver live sports data and information. The purpose of the Datacruncher is to process live generated data from numerous data sources (athlete, gear, time keeper, referees, location, user-interaction); to enrich it with data from different databases (external CMS, historical sports data) and user input; store all this information and update respective databases; offer and deliver this enriched information to several presentation services (Live TV GFX, commentary dashboard, mobile/ web clients).
Since we are a compact team, we are looking for a full-stack developer who enjoys changing topics and multifaceted tasks and who can contribute according to project requirements and personal inclination. In any case, you should be responsible and complete your tasks purposefully, conscientiously and accurately. Even in hot phases you keep a clear head and are only satisfied when you have found, analyzed and solved the problem. You can work independently and on your own initiative, but you are also a good team player.
You’ll work on
- Technical conceptual and organizational development of the Datacruncher
- Develop and operate our self designed live sports data processing system
- guaranteeing smooth international live TV productions
- Providing echnical guidance to other team members
- Supporting the SCRUM Team in the entire software development process
- Leading and supporting external teams and coordinating the work process
- Coding tools for testing and production as well as minor changes to the main system
- Minimum 3 years experience in full stack software engineering
- Good / mid level knowledge (with some white spots is okay) of:
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira is a plus
Why you’ll enjoy working at TeraVolt
- Challenging projects and above average salary
- Access tot he state of art technologies: cognitiv services, multi-cloud services, Kubernetes etc.
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Amazing office space in the heart of Hamburgs Schanzenviertel
- Monthly HVV ticket for public transportation system in Hamburg
- Regular team events during the year
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!
- Private pension subsidy
- We are looking forward to your electrifying application with salary expectations and date of availability.