Hamburg, Germany Jan. 5th 2017, TeraVolt, agency for Enhanced TV, opens another new and promising business segment: internet connected cars and introduces its trend-setting music-app “QTom” in cooperation with Netrange on CES 2017 in Las Vegas
- TeraVolt presents trend-setting In-Car-Music-App “QTom” on CES 2017 in Las Vegas
- QTom integrates several Audio-Streaming-Services to the car’s infotainment-system and gives access to the worldwide music streaming catalogue
- By using intuitive controllers the user can easily adapt the music program to his or her personal preferences
- Using the car’s diverse sensors (traffic, weather, time, manner of driving etc.) the music program adapts automatically to the specific driving situation if desired
- QTom is available worldwide and adapted to national markets
Various content are offered to the passenger on integrated car-entertainment-systems in the near future, either on the main-screen in the center console or 2nd screens on the back of headrests.
The QTom music app connects to several audio streaming services via the integrated infotainment-system and gives access to the global music streaming catalogue.
That way the user’s personal music-archive and playlists are also available in the car via QTom. In addition, the music program can be easily adapted to the specific personal preferences of the passenger by using intuitive and easy-to-use controllers.
Analyzing the car’s countless sensors like traffic, weather, time, driving behavior etc., the music program can adapt automatically to the specific driving scenario.
QTom is available worldwide with carefully tailored content to meet the needs of national markets.
With QTom for Cars, an innovative music concept for the modern motorist, TeraVolt underlines once again its conceptual and technological leading role in the development of trend-setting entertainment-content.